1) It is a multimedia kit with resin parts and white-metal parts very well casted. Some of them are chromed. The wheels are in turned aluminium. The 4 tyres are soft. There is a photoetched sheet with a lot of parts, a clear windows and a decal sheet of good quality. A sheet of instructions with photos of the model is included in the box.
2) The first stage consists in sanding all the parts in resin and in preparing all the other small parts
3) After a fast clean up of the parts with acetone, the paint is applied to the various elements by following the instructions of the note. I used for the body, the wheels and the dashboard a French blue from Carlux. I let dry the set during 4 days.
5) I glued on the chassis the rear part of the chassis, the 2 seats, the gear lever and the spare wheel. I glued the steering-wheel and the rearview mirror on the dashboard and I fixed it on the chassis.
6) I stuck the white-metal inserts and the photoetched rings in the wheel rims then I assembled the tires on them. I glued them on the axles under the body and in the chassis.
7) I screwed the chassis under the body and I glued the exhaust pipe.
8) I glued the front and rear lights and the fuel caps.
9) I cut, adjusted and stuck the windows by the exterior of the body with a white glue from Tron. Then I glued on the body the attach bonnets and the windscreen wiper. I applied the decals.
10) I polished the whole model with a polish without silicone as GS27. We obtain a more realistic shine than varnishing on the decals.
Take your time and the result will be amazing!